Pretty flipping cute!
FREE SHIPPING!!!UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN: This pattern was inspired by an 1878 wallpaper Almond Blossom and Swallow, designed by Walter Crane (1845–1915), one of the leading exponents of the Aesthetic Movement and the first President of the Arts and Crafts Exhibition Society. Crane’s wallpaper designs were often narrative and show the influence of Japanese art on British culture. This wallpaper pattern was exhibited at the International Exhibition held in Paris in 1878, where it was awarded a gold medal. The original design is now housed at the V&A.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: A fantastic tapestry pocket wallet for keeping tickets, cards or all of your change together
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: A fantastic tapestry pocket wallet for keeping tickets, cards, or all of your change together
- This cloth coin purse contains a metal frame with double clasp closure
- A pair of compartments for storing goods
- Lined fully with a patterned nylon
- Size: 5.1 x 3.1 x 2 inches – Weight: 0.3 lb