Pretty flipping cute!
- UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:FRIDA KAHLO DE RIVERA (1907-1954) was a Mexican artist who painted many portraits, self-portraits, and works inspired by the nature and artifacts of Mexico. She employed a naïve folk-art style to explore questions of identity, post-colonialism, gender, class, and race in Mexican society. Frida is celebrated around the world for her depiction of the female experience and form as well as her love of nature.In collaboration with the Frida Kahlo Corporation, we have created a licensed range of products with our own unique Frida Kahlo design. Rich in blues and geometric shapes, these eye-catching tapestry bags and cushion cover is the perfect gift for a trendy friend!
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: A fantastic tapestry pocket wallet for keeping tickets, cards, or all of your change together
- This cloth coin purse contains a metal frame with double clasp closure
- A pair of compartments for storing goods
- Lined fully with a patterned nylon
- Size: 5.1 x 3.1 x 2 inches – Weight: 0.3 lb