Pretty flipping cute!
FREE SHIPPING!!UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN: FRIDA KAHLO DE RIVERA (1907-1954) was a Mexican artist who painted many portraits, self-portraits, and works inspired by the nature and artifacts of Mexico. She employed a naïve folk-art style to explore questions of identity, post-colonialism, gender, class, and race in Mexican society. Frida is celebrated around the world for her depiction of the female experience and form as well as her love of nature. In collaboration with the Frida Kahlo Corporation, we have created a licensed range of products with our own unique Frida Kahlo design. Rich in blues and geometric shapes, these eye-catching tapestry bags and cushion cover is the perfect gift for a trendy friend!
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: A cute tapestry glasses purse for the protection of your reading glasses or your sunglasses
- This glasses bag is able to fit a single pair of glasses
- A slim design makes the pouch ideal for fitting in a handbag or jacket pocket
- Contains a gold and silver frame with double clasp closure
- Inside is fully lined to prevent scratching a damage to your glasses
- Size: 4.3 x 7.9 x 0.4 inches – Weight: 0.3 Ib
- Design may vary due to production methods